Jump over the site's main content.
at HCC Foundation's Celebration of Excellence.
The scholarship application for the 2016-2017 academic
year will open on December 1, 2015.
Steps to complete an HCC Foundation Scholarship Application online:
- Review the HCC Foundation
for each scholarship. Completion of the application will help
determine scholarship eligibility.
- Review the online demonstration to preview the online scholarship application process.
- Go to http://www.heartland.edu (HCC home page) and click on the myHeartland link.
- Login to myHeartland using your "login name" and "password".
- Click on IRIS tab.
- Click on the IRIS icon (green diamond on the left hand side of the page)
- Click on "Foundation Scholarship."
- Start completing your online scholarship application on December
1, 2015! Students
may modify their online scholarship application up to the
application deadline of March 1, 2016.
- If you are not a current HCC student, you must first complete an HCC Application for Enrollment to the College and return it to Student Services before you can access the online scholarship. Download a copy of an HCC application for admission*
available in PDF format (182 KB, 4 pages) or
- Need your Login Name and Student ID Number to set up your
myHeartland account? Call Admissions (309) 268-8010.
The Heartland Community College Foundation awarded one scholarship for every four completed applications for the 2014-15
academic year. The application process is simple and the Foundation
staff is available to assist you with any questions.
Apply early...the priority deadline is March 1, 2016 for completed scholarship applications.
The extended deadline for a select number of scholarships, including
nursing scholarships, is July 1,
*Note: You must download and install Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ in order to view and print the scholarship descriptions.
If you have any questions, the Foundation wants to help. Please
contact Melissa Fasig at